Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
You Totally Got This
Feel like a delicious snack? Put down the Tim Tams. These 4 ingredient choc peanut butter bliss balls take 10 minutes and you don't even need a blender.
- 0.25 cup rice malt syrup
- 0.5 cup of crunchy peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1 tablespoon of cacao or cocoa
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture in your hands and roll it into a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture. You should end up with 12 bliss balls in total.
- If you have time, leave them in the fridge to firm up. But, I never do…they taste totally delicious straight from the bowl.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.