Chopped Salad with Ginger-Honey Dressing
Chopped Salad with Ginger-Honey Dressing is a easy to make and crowd pleasing dish that is colorful and delicious. No cook recipe perfect for Holidays.
- 2 cups lettuce (finely chopped)
- 2 cups kale (finely chopped)
- 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 small Green Pepper
- 4 small red Radishes (finely chopped)
- 1 small Carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 1 pear or Apple (or tropical fruits like mango/ pineapple)
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 3 tbsp Honey or Agave Nectar (for vegans)
- 1 tbsp Rice wine vinegar or Apple cider vinegar or Red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil ((divided))
- to taste Salt Pepper
- Combine all the chopped veggies in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine grated ginger, honey, vinegar of choice (rice wine, apple cider or red wine), salt and pepper. Whisk until combined. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking continuously. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Stir in few tablespoons of dressing into the salad. Mix well. Serve right away or chill until ready to serve.