Chunky Peanut Butter Cup Pudding Popsicles
The View From the Great Island
These chunky peanut butter cup pudding popsicles are the perfect creamy pudding popsicle, loaded with peanut butter flavor and a decadent layer of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!
- 1 oz 4.6 box of vanilla 'cook and serve' pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- approximately 12-14 mini peanut butter cups
- Heat the milk and the pudding mix in a saucepan over medium heat according to the package directions. Just before the mixture comes to a boil, stir in the peanut butter. Stir to completely incorporate the peanut butter, and when everything just comes to a boil and is thickened, take it off the heat and let cool slightly.
- Chop the peanut butter cups into small pieces.
- Spoon the pudding into a pastry bag and squeeze a layer of pudding into each popsicle mold. Fill each one about 1/3 - 1/2 the way up.
- Divide the chocolate evenly between all the molds. Then fill to the top with pudding. Firmly rap the mold on a hard surface to make sure the pudding fills the mold and to avoid large air pockets.
- Insert a stick into each popsicle, no need for a top since the pudding is thick enough to hold the stick upright.
- Freeze until firm, about 5-6 hours, or overnight.
- To unmold the popsicles, fill the sink with hot water and immerse the mold right up to, but not over, the top lip for about 15-20 seconds. If the pops don't slide out easily, immerse again for a few seconds.
- Store the popsicles in plastic baggies in the freezer.