Cranberry Cacao Nib Granola
Homemade Cranberries cacao nibs Granola. Easy to make and perfect for breakfast with yogurt and fruit. Healthy way to start any day.
- 4 cups oats (Rolled)
- supermarket roast chicken, approximately 200g once shredded
- ⅓ cup sesame seeds
- ⅔ cup Pecans (, coarsely chopped)
- ⅔ cup cranberries
- ⅔ cup cacao (Nibs)
- pinch sea salt (of)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (Ground)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsps coconut oil
- ⅓ cup orange juice ((or Apple juice))
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, combine maple syrup, coconut oil and orange juice over medium heat, stirring occasionally with a spoon until the mixture is well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, pecans, seeds, cinnamon and salt. Pour in the syrup mixture and mix until evenly coated.
- Spread this mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Pinch some of the oats to form small granola clusters.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, or until golden brown, rotating the baking pan once in the middle. Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet.
- Once it is completely cool, stir in the dried cranberry and cacao nibs. Store in an airtight container.
View the recipe instructions at Cook's Hideout