Creamy Linguini with Salmon and Prawns
This pasta dish is great for a perfect night in with your loved one. It's tastes so good and is super quick and easy to do meaning you won't be in the kitchen all night!
- 200 g linguine
- 2 fillets salmon (cut up into small chunks)
- 8 raw king prawns
- 90 g brown shrimps
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed )
- 200 ml chicken stock (good quality )
- 6 tbsp low fat crème fresh
- 1 handful fresh dill (chopped)
- 0.5 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 pinch fresh nutmeg
- salt and pepper (for seasoning )
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook your pasta to the instructions on the packet.
- Use a small amount of oil in a large frying pan. Fry the garlic on a low heat for a minute or two.
- Add all of the chicken stock to your pan and turn up to a medium heat. Add the crème fresh and stir in.
- Add the dijon mustard and the fresh dill and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and let your sauce simmer.
- Add your chunks of salmon, coating it in the sauce and put the lid on for it to steam for about 3-5 minutes. Check your salmon to see if it has turned pink. If it is still not cooked, keep checking a minute at a time.
- Once your salmon is very nearly cooked add your prawns - they should take about 2 minutes but again keep an eye on them.
- Add the brown shrimp and stir in to the sauce.
- Drain your pasta and place it all into the pan of sauce, stir in gently.
- Serve and enjoy!