Crispy Cheddar Pita Chips With Guacamole And Mango Salsa
- 60 g whole wheat pita bread (heb, or use an heb wrap)
- 30 g cheddar (1 hea)
- cooking oil spray
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
- Using a knife or kitchen scissors, cut the pita bread in half so you have two equal sized rounds or ovals. Then cut each round into rough triangle shapes.
- Line a baking tray with parchment, and scatter the pita chips on the tray.
- Spray over the top with cooking oil
- Sprinkle with the cheddar and season with a little sea salt
- Place in the oven and bake until crisp and golden (approx 8-10 mins)
- These don\'t take very long to go golden, so keep an eye on them, as they can burn quickly otherwise.
- Serve on a plate with my pea guacamole and salsa or other choice of dips/sides
View the recipe instructions at www.slimmingeats.com