Flourless Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
The View From the Great Island
Flourless Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ without flour or butter, and they beat your favorite chocolate chip cookie by a mile!
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup almond butter
- 0.5 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Set oven to 350F
- Crack the egg into a medium bowl and beat it lightly. Add in the almond butter, baking soda, and sugar and mix everything together well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. I use a (1 3/4 inch) scoop, but you can use a tablespoon. Space the cookies well apart, and flatten them slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Don't overbake these, the cookies will look underdone, but they will firm up as they cool.
- Let them cool for a couple of minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer them carefully to a cooling rack.