Flourless Cashew Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
The View From the Great Island
Naturally gluten free Flourless Cashew Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ perfectly chewy chocolate chip cookies made without any flour, or any butter!
makes 1 1/2 dozen cookies
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup Cashew butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Set oven to 350F
- Whisk the egg and sugar together until well blended. Beat in the baking soda and cashew butter and then fold in the chips.
- I use a 1 1/2 inch cookie scoop to scoop out balls of dough. Space them 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Flatten the balls of dough just slightly with your fingers or a spreading knife.
- Bake for about 12-13 minutes. The cookies will puff up and just barely begin to get golden on the edges. They will look soft and a little under done, but will firm up as they cool.
- Cool the cookies for a few minutes on the pan, then transfer to a rack.
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island