Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
The View From the Great Island
Gluten free and delicious Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
about 1 1/2 dozen
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup peanut butter (any type)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder (sifted)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- set oven to 350F
- Whisk the egg and the sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in the peanut butter, cocoa powder, baking soda and vanilla, if using.
- Fold in the chips.
- Scoop out onto an ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart. I use a 1 1/2 inch cookie scoop.
- Flatten each ball just slightly with your fingers and bake for about 10 minutes. Cool for a few minutes on the pan, then transfer to a rack.