Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
The View From the Great Island
Gluten free and delicious Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
about 1 1/2 dozen
- 1 large egg
- 0.5 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.5 cup chocolate chips
- 0.5 cup peanut butter chips
- set oven to 350F
- Whisk the egg and the sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in the peanut butter, cocoa powder, baking soda and vanilla, if using.
- Fold in the chips.
- Scoop out onto an ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart. I use a 1 1/2 inch cookie scoop.
- Flatten each ball just slightly with your fingers and bake for about 10 minutes. Cool for a few minutes on the pan, then transfer to a rack.