Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
The View From the Great Island
Flourless Peanut Butter Chip Cookies ~ gluten free cookies made without flour, or butter, and they're better than any chocolate chip cookie out there!
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used Jiff)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (or use milk chocolate)
- Set the oven to 350F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the egg, brown sugar and baking soda together in a bowl. Make sure to break up any lumps in the sugar so that the mixture is smooth. Stir in the peanut butter and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto the baking sheet with a 1 1/2 inch baking scoop (or use a tablespoon), and space the cookies 2 inches apart.
- Flatten the cookies slightly, and bake for about 10 minutes until puffed and just beginning to turn golden around the edge. Don't over bake, they will still be soft, but will firm up as they cool.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes, then carefully transfer to a rack.