Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites with Potatoes
The Recipe Critic
Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites with Potatoes are such a simple meal that is full of tender garlic herb melt in your mouth steak with potatoes. This is a meal that the entire family will love!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes (sliced about 1/2 inch in thickness)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon thyme (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (chopped)
- 1¼ pounds sirloin steaks (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- salt and pepper
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil and butter, potatoes, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and oregano. Cook for about 3 minutes, stir and cook and additional 3 minutes until fork tender. Remove and set aside on a plate.
- Turn the skillet to high heat. Add the 1 tablespoon butter and steak bites. Let the steak sear for a minute and then continue to stir the steak until they are golden brown.
- Top the steak with fresh chopped herbs.
View the recipe instructions at The Recipe Critic