Garlic Butter Mushroom Bun
Cake and Whisky
These garlic butter mushroom buns are great for every meal, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner, so make sure you make 'shroom for them on your table!
- 200 g brown or white mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 small handful wild garlic (roughly chopped)
- 1 soft bread bun (such a breakfast or brioche bun)
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- salt, pepper
- Peel and slice the mushrooms.
- Heat up the butter in a pan. Cook the chopped garlic for about a minute, then add in the mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the mushrooms no longer loose water and are golden. Add in the wild garlic and cook for a little bit longer until wilted, then remove from the heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and sriracha.
- Slice the bread bun in half horizontally, toast it and place on a plate. Pile up the mushrooms on top, drizzle with the sriracha mayo, top with the bun top and dig in immediately!
View the recipe instructions at Cake and Whisky