Gluten & Dairy Free Raw Chocolate Brownie
The Healthy Mummy
These deliciously rich Raw Chocolate Brownie's have everything going for them, and they're Gluten & Dairy free, and Healthy - Basically the perfect Brownie.
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 2 tbsp of chia
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup cacao
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- a few drops of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey (for the icing)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (for the icing)
- ¼ cup cacao (for the icing)
- pinch of Himalayan salt (for the icing)
- In a food processor add the walnuts, almonds and medjool dates and process until they are well combined
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add the chia seeds, coconut, 1/2 cup cacao, salt and vanilla and mix well.
- Press into a lined slice tin or container (approx. 15 x 25cm) and put into the fridge while you make the icing.
- Melt honey and mix in coconut oil, cacao and salt.
- Pour over the brownie slice and set in fridge for approximately 2 hours.
- Cut into 24 pieces and store in the fridge or freezer.