Grain Free Chickpea Flatbread
Grain Free Chickpea Flatbread is a gluten free recipe that is ready in 20 minutes! Top your protein packed 2 ingredient flatbread with your favorite veggies
- 2½ cups Chickpea flour
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- sprinkle of Italian seasoning
- avocado or hummus
- vegetables of choice
- a dash of vinegar
- salt & pepper
- any spread, sauce, or veggie that your heart desires!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with a nonstick silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the flatbread ingredients except the Italian seasoning. Pour the batter onto the baking sheet and use a spatula to spread it out into an even layer. Top with a sprinkle of Italian seasoning. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the flatbread is set and does not jiggle when the pan is shaken.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Cut into six rectangles and top with desired toppings. Serve.
View the recipe instructions at Catching Seeds