Hazelnut Banana Yogurt Smoothie
An easy, delicious and healthy three-ingredient smoothie (banana, yogurt and hazelnut). An ideal smoothie for breakfast, snack or post-workout recovery.
- 1 banana
- 0,5 cups yogurt ((low-fat))
- 10 grams hazelnuts
- Cut the banana into chunks.
- If you want, you can lightly fry the hazelnuts in a dry frying pan on low heat for max 2 minutes. Roasting will give the hazelnuts a brighter nutty taste and aroma.
- Pour the yogurt and banana into the blender. Process for 1 minute.
- Pour the yogurt-banana blend into a glass, and rinse the blender bowl and wipe it dry with a clean towel or napkin.
- Pour the hazelnuts into the blender and grind them for 10 to 20 seconds until they are crushed into medium-sized crumbs.
- Sprinkle the smoothies with the hazelnut crumbs.
- Serve the ready smoothies to the table. Bon appetit!