Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are a 2 step recipe that can be made in one bowl. This gluten free cookie is melt in your mouth good!
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ½ cup unsalted peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups gluten free quick oats
- Add the coconut sugar, maple syrup and chocolate chips into a double boiler set to low heat. Stir constantly until the chocolate is melted.
Remove from the heat and stir in the coconut butter. Stir until melted. If your coconut butter will not fully melt, transfer back to the heat until melted, being sure to stir constantly. Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter, vanilla and salt.
- Add in the oats and stir to combine. Use a 2 tablespoon measure to drop cookies onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Let sit until set. Serve.
View the recipe instructions at Catching Seeds