Healthy Sweet Chili Chicken & Veggies
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup snap peas
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce (mae ploy)
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (optional)
- 1 garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prepare sauce: In a small bowl, whisk heat soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, sriracha garlic, cornstarch and sesame seeds.
- Spread chicken and chopped veggies on a baking sheet. Drizzle the sauce over the chicken and toss to combine. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with brown rice or noodles or divide into 4 meal-prep containers along with 1/2- 1 cup of brown rice in each container.
View the recipe instructions at gimmedelicious.com