Healthyish Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies
You Totally Got This
Crunchy on the outside. All soft, chewy, peanut butter-chocolately goodness, on the inside. These healthyish Choc Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies are AMAZING!
- 1 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 50g g dark chocolate, regular or dairy free, 85% cacao or above depending on your dietary requirements.
- Preheat your oven to 160C (fan forced) and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Chop dark chocolate into small pieces and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Next add the peanut butter, egg, corn flour, rice malt syrup and vanilla essence. Mix all the ingredients until they are fully combined and form a dough.
- With damp hands take a teaspoon of dough, roll it into a ball and place it on the baking tray. Use your fingers to flatten the dough into a cookie shape. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Transfer the cookies to the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until they just start to go golden on the edges. Remove from the oven, leave to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!