Honey Sriracha Beef Stir Fry
Tender beef is stir-fried with a delicious sweet and spicy sauce for a quick and tasty dinner! Toss in your favorite veggies and serve this honey sriracha beef stir fry over rice or cauliflower rice.
- 2 lbs sirloin steak (cut into small strips)
- ¼ cup beef broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce (gluten free)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 garlic cloves (very finely minced)
- 2 tablespoons extra-light olive oil (divided)
- 1½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, cut into large dice)
- 2 carrots (medium, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced)
- 2 zucchini (small, cut into 1/2-inch thick half-moons)
- Rice (cooked, or cauliflower rice, for serving)
- Place the cut steak into a bowl and season very generously with salt and pepper. Allow the meat to sit at room temperature while you prep your sauce and cut your vegetables.
- Combine the beef broth, soy sauce, honey, sriracha, and garlic in a small pot. Bring to a simmer over low heat and reduce the sauce until it has slightly thickened, about 5-8 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive in a large skillet over high heat. Toss the beef with the cornstarch and add half of the beef to the hot skillet in an even layer. Leave the meat untouched for 1-2 minutes to get it nice and golden brown. Then, move it around the pan to continue browning on the other side. Transfer the beef to a plate and set aside. Repeat with the remaining oil and beef.
- Once your beef is all browned and set aside, add the bell peppers and carrots to the pan and sauté for 3 minutes, or until just beginning to soften. Stir in the zucchini and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the veggies are crisp tender.
- Toss the beef (and it’s juices) with the vegetables and pour in the sauce. The sauce should immediately thicken up and coat the meat and vegetables. Turn off the heat and serve the stir fry over rice or cauliflower rice. Enjoy!
View the recipe instructions at fashionablefoods.com