Lemon Blueberry Low FODMAP Sheet Pan Pancakes
Need pancakes for a crowd? Our Lemon Blueberry Low FODMAP Sheet Pan Pancakes are the answer - and we even have other flavor options in the Tips.Low FODMAP Serving Size Info: Makes 12 pancakes; 4 servings; 3 pancakes per serving
- 2 cups low fodmap gluten-free all-purpose flour (such as bob ’ s red mill 1 to 1 gluten free baking flour)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (use gluten-free if following a gluten-free diet)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups low fodmap “buttermilk”
- 2 eggs (large, at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Position rack in middle of oven. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a rimmed half-sheet baking pan with parchment paper and coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt to aerate and combine; make a well in the center and set aside.
- In another bowl whisk together the “buttermilk”, eggs, lemon zest and vanilla until well blended. Pour over the dry mix and whisk together until well blended and smooth. Scrape this pancake batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top. Scatter the blueberries evenly over the batter.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the batter is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Place pan on rack, cut pancakes into a 3 x 4 grid yielding 12 squares and serve immediately. Get ready for questions when people see the square pancakes. Serve with maple syrup.
View the recipe instructions at www.fodmapeveryday.com