Low-carb Keto-friendly Pizza Recipe
Make your own gluten-free pizza dough with this delicious keto-friendly recipe.
- 140 g mozzarella (coarsely grated)
- 55 g almond meal
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 80 ml tomato pasta sauce
- 40 g mozzarella (sliced)
- 4 prosciutto (thin, sliced)
- fresh basil leaves (to serve)
- Place the grated mozzarella, almond meal and cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute, stirring halfway, or until melted and combined. Add the egg and working quickly, beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Preheat oven to 200/180C fan forced. Place the ‘dough’ between 2 pieces of baking paper and roll to line a 32cm pizza tray. Remove the top piece of baking paper and slide the dough with the bottom piece of baking paper onto the pizza tray. Prick with a fork. Bake for 10 mins or until puffed and golden.
- Use the paper to slide the pizza from the tray. Flip back onto the tray to cook the other side. Cook for a further 5 minutes or until the top is golden. Spread lightly with tomato pasta sauce and top with sliced mozzarella. Bake for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Drape with prosciutto and scatter with basil leaves.
View the recipe instructions at www.taste.com.au