Low Carb Tacos With Cheese Shells
If you are missing tacos, these cheese shells will definitely satisfy your cravings!
- ½ lb ground beef
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 slice bacon (crispy, cooked )))
- ⅓ cup avocado (chopped)
- ⅓ cup tomato (cut in brunoise)
- ¼ cup onion (cut in brunoise)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp taco seasoning ((( keto-friendly )))
- 1 tbsp jalapenos (sliced, optional)
- mayonnaise (for topping, optional)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion and garlic, sprinkle with taco seasoning, salt and pepper. Add the meat then cook gently for 5 minutes, or until browned. Stirring occasionally.
- Spray 8-inch (20 cm) non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat and add bacon until it\'s cooked and remove from heat. Chop it into small crispy bacon bits for topping.
- Cut onion, tomato and avocado into small pieces for topping.
- Spray 8-inch (20 cm) non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat and add the cheese, when the cheese is completely cooked at the bottom, you can now flip it carefully and fry the opposite side until they\'re brown. You can also bake the cheese in the oven as well instead of frying it.
- Next, remove cheese from heat and put on a plate. If you want to make the taco shell shape, bend the cheese carefully while it\'s still warm, soft and moldable. As the cheese cools down, the shell will become hardened.
- Place beef, avocado, tomato, purple onion and bacon pieces and sprinkle with chilli pepper and salt. You can add mayonnaise and sour cream as well.
View the recipe instructions at www.ketovale.com