Methi Paneer Dry Curry
Dry curry made with methi (fenugreek leaves) and paneer. This is a simple dish that can be whipped up in no time and is a yummy when served with roti or as a side dish to rice.
- 1 cup Methi (Leaves)
- 1 cup Paneer (, chopped)
- 1 onion (Small , chopped)
- 2 chilies (Green , slit)
- 1 tsp ginger (- , grated)
- 2 cloves garlic (, finely minced)
- 6 ~ 8 Curry leaves
- cup almond meal (Red (adjust as per taste))
- cup almond meal
- 1 ~ 2 tsps Methi (Kasoori , crushed)
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- to taste Salt
- Heat 2tbsp oil in a saute pan; add cumin seeds, chopped ginger and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add onions, green chilies, curry leaves and methi leaves. Cover and cook till methi leaves are wilted and tender, about 4~5 minutes.
- Add salt, red chili powder, turmeric and the paneer. Gently toss it around and cook for 2~3 minutes or paneer is heated through.
- Finally add the crushed kasoori methi, mix well and turn off the heat. Serve hot with roti or rice.
View the recipe instructions at Cook's Hideout