Aubergine Salad with Curry Yoghurt, Chilli, Herbs and Pine Nuts (V)
Cake and Whisky
Colourful, refreshing and so satisfying, this fragrant aubergine salad with curry yoghurt, chilli and pine nuts is aubergenius!
- 3 ferm aubergines (eggplants)
- olive oil ((divided))
- 3 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 0.5 clove garlic (finely chopped or grated)
- 0.5 red chilli (finely sliced)
- 1 tbsp pine nuts (roasted for a few minutes in a dry pan )
- coriander (Chopped, to serve)
- salt, pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 6).
- Cut the aubergines into 1cm thick slices and brush both sides with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread the aubergine slices onto a baking tray and bake for 30 min (or until golden brown).
- In a small bowl, mix together the Greek yoghurt, curry powder and chopped garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, layer the aubergines onto a large plate, drizzle with the curry yoghurt dressing, sprinkle with the toasted pine nuts, sliced red chilli and chopped coriander.