Mustard Glazed Salmon With Lentils
You’ll love this different way with salmon – baked in a punchy mustard glaze, then served with lentils (virtually fat-free!) and delicious caramelised balsamic onions
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red onion s (medium, finely sliced)
- 1 teaspoons honey (level)
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 can green lentils (large, drained, or brown, cooked)
- 2 teaspoons smooth mustard
- 4 fillet(s), medium Salmon, raw
- 80 g rocket
- 25 ml lemon juice (fresh)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6 and line a baking sheet with baking paper. Heat 1 tbsp of the olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the onion on a low heat for 8-10 minutes, or until really soft. Add the honey and balsamic and continue to cook for 5-6 minutes, until caramelised. Stir in the lentils and cook for a further couple of minutes. Take off the heat and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, mix together the mustard, lemon juice and remaining oil in a small jug. Put the salmon on the prepared baking sheet. Season, then drizzle over the glaze. Roast for 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Toss the rocket through the lentils and serve with the salmon fillets.
View the recipe instructions at www.weightwatchers.com