My Go-To Smoothie Bowl (5 Minutes!)
My go-to 5-minute smoothie bowl with just 3 ingredients! Satisfying, nutrient-rich, and naturally sweet! A healthy, plant-based breakfast or snack.
- 1 heaping cup frozen mixed berries (organic)
- 1 banana (small, ripe, sliced and frozen )))
- 2 tbsp light coconut milk (or almond, plus more as needed )))
- 1 scoop plain protein powder (or vanilla, (( optional )))
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut (shredded, (( desiccated )))
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- granola (optional)
- fruit (optional)
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain - see photo.
- Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and protein powder (optional), and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency (see photo).
- Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls (amount as original recipe is written // adjust if altering batch size) and top with desired toppings (optional). I prefer chia seeds, hemp seeds, and coconut, but strawberries, granola, and a nut or seed butter would be great here, too!
- Best when fresh, though leftovers keep in the freezer for 1-2 weeks. Let thaw before enjoying.
View the recipe instructions at minimalistbaker.com