No Bake Cookie Dough Fudge
The Honey Blonde
A little goes a long way! I bet that just one little square will be enough to satisfy your craving for cookie dough!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 0 of salt
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup butter (softened and cut into pieces)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Stir together sweetened condensed milk, flour, and salt in a small sauce pan until a thick paste forms.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and add in butter. As butter melts, stir into flour mixture. Constantly stir to ensure that the flour mixture doesn't burn.
- Turn off heat and stir in brown sugar and vanilla until the mixture is nice and smooth. Let sit and cool to room temperature before stirring in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture to a square baking dish and use the back of a spatula to press into the corners and into a flat surface. Let chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Optional: melt additional chocolate chips and drizzle on top for a chocolate topping.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately or store in an air-tight container in the fridge.