You Totally Got This
Can't be bothered cooking? I hear you. Get dinner on the table without picking up a knife. This 5 minute no-chop salad recipe is genius...
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 olives
- 12 baby bocconcini or cubes of fetta
- 4 cups of mixed leaves
- 2 slices of bread regular or gluten free depending on your dietary requirements
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon of oregano
- Divide the mixed leaves, tomatoes, olives and cheese into two bowls. Tear the prosciutto into pieces and scatter it over the top of the ingredients in each bowl.
- Put the dressing ingredients into a jar and season with salt and pepper. Place the lid on the jar, and shake until all the ingredients are well combined. Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Serve each bowl of salad with a slice of bread (or two).
View the recipe instructions at You Totally Got This