Peanut Butter & Chocolate Blondies
You Totally Got This
Just 4 ingredients and a few chocolate chips, is all that is standing between you and these delicious peanut butter chocolate chip blondies.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (I like it crunchy!)
- ⅓ cup rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon gluten free baking soda
- 20 g 85% or more dark chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Chop the dark chocolate into choc chip sized chunks and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the peanut butter, rice malt syrup, egg and baking soda until well combined and then fold in the dark chocolate chunks.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin and bake in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the top is a light golden brown
- Let cool and then cut into squares
View the recipe instructions at You Totally Got This