Peanut Butter Chocolate Overnight Oats
Two tasty flavors combine to form the perfect combo for these peanut butter chocolate overnight oats. They're a tasty breakfast but also great for an afternoon or after dinner snack!
- ¾ cup dairy free milk ((( you may need more if you like a thinner consistency )))
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (or nut butter of choice ), softened *))
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder (or cocoa powder )))
- ¾ cup rolled oats ((( can use gluten free oats )))
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- bananas (sliced)
- chocolate chips
- I like to mix the wet ingredients (through peanut butter) in a bowl first to make for easier mixing.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Transfer the mixture into a small mason jar or a container with lid/saran wrap.
- Place in the fridge overnight or a few hours until oats are completely softened.
- You can store the overnight oats in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
View the recipe instructions at www.vnutritionandwellness.com