Pear and Raspberry Bread
You Totally Got This
This Pear and Raspberry Bread is incredible. Sweet, dense and totally delicioius. You would never guess, it was gluten, sugar and dairy free.
- 2 pears
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tbs rice malt syrup
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbs coconut oil or butter
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or essence
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- Preheat your oven to 180C and line a loaf tin with baking paper so that the sides overhang.
- Slice half a pear into thin slices and set aside. Grate the remaining pear (including the unsliced 1/2 pear) and melt the butter/coconut oil in the microwave.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the grated pear, frozen raspberries, rice malt syrup, eggs, butter/coconut oil and vanilla.
- Next, add the almond meal and bicarbonate soda to the bowl and mix all the ingredients until they are well combined.
- Spoon the mixture, into the lined loaf tin and top with 3-4 slices of pear.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour or until a skewer comes out cleanly.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes then use the sides of the baking paper to lift the bread out on to a cutting board. Cut into 12 slices. Serve warm with butter. So yum!
View the recipe instructions at You Totally Got This