Peppermint Brownie Cookies
The Honey Blonde
These easy cookies are made from a brownie mix and are loaded with peppermint chunks.
- 1 box of brownie mix (unprepared)
- 1 stick of butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peppermint chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry brownie mix, butter, and egg until a thick dough has formed. Fold in the peppermint chips.
- Drop heaping spoonfuls of the dough onto a baking sheet, about 1 inch apart. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the edges are crispy but the center is still slightly under cooked.
- Remove from oven and leave cookies on the pan for a couple minutes until slightly cooked, then transfer to a wire rack.