Pink Fruit Salad
Cake and Whisky
This delightfully simple, vegan and paleo friendly pink fruit salad is the perfect way to start the day or end the meal on a light & colourful note!
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 handful raspberries
- 2 tbsp Greek or coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp Rose syrup
- light drizzle of orange blossom water
- 1 handful Granola
- Using a sharp knife, cut off the peel and white pith from the grapefruit and cut it in segment.
- Mix together the yoghurt and rose syrup and spread onto a small plate or bowl.
- Arrange the fruit on top of the yoghurt and drizzle with a little bit of orange blossom water.
- Sprinkle with some paleo granola and serve immediately.