Potato Artichoke Salad with Horseradish Dressing
From a Chef's Kitchen
Potato Artichoke Salad with Horseradish Dressing is a zippy twist on potato salad! Potatoes and horseradish are a match made in heaven!
- 1 (5-pound) bag Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 cans (14-ounce) artichoke quarters, drained, patted dry and coarsely chopped -OR- 1 (12-ounce) bag f
- 3 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 large red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 small red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 (16-ounce) jar mayonnaise
- ½ cup dijon mustard
- ½ cup prepared horseradish
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Place potatoes in a large pot of salted cold water to cover and bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium and cook potatoes until tender--approximately 15 minutes. Drain and spread out onto a baking sheet to cool. When the potatoes stop steaming, place in refrigerator to cool thoroughly.
- Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Add artichoke hearts, celery, red bell pepper and onion. Gently toss.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Pour dressing over vegetables and gently stir until combined.