Prosciutto-wrapped Haddock With Celeriac Mash
Elevate a regular fish supper with a few key ingredients
- 800 g celeriac (raw cut into 2-3 cm chunks)
- 4 fillet(s), medium Haddock, raw
- 8 slice prosciutto
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1½ tablespoons half fat crème frâiche (level)
- 400 g spinach young leaf
- 1 lemon s (medium, cut into wedges, to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Bring a large pan of water to a boil. Add the celeriac then reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, until tender. Drain then return the celeriac to the pan and leave to steam for 5 minutes. Season and mash with the crème fraîche.
- Meanwhile, wrap 1 slice prosciutto around each fish fillet. Transfer to a baking tray, add the vine tomatoes and bake for 10-12 minutes, until the prosciutto is browned and the haddock is just cooked through.
- Wilt the spinach in a large nonstick work or frying pan with a splash of water Season well.
- Divide the celeriac mash between plates, top with the fish and serve with the roasted tomatoes, spinach and lemon wedges on the side.
View the recipe instructions at www.weightwatchers.com