Risoni with Ricotta, Smoked Salmon and Garden Vegetables
You Totally Got This
Risoni may look like rice, but it's actually pasta. Want to try it? This 20 minute risoni, smoked salmon, ricotta and garden veggies recipe is awesome.
- 150 g rissoni
- 1 small zuchinni
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 medium lemon
- 3 tsp olive oil ((divided))
- 150 g portion of hot smoked salmon
- 50 g ricotta
- 2 tbs dill
- Cook risoni in a large saucepan, according to packet directions.
- Meanwhile chop the woody ends off the asparagus and slice the asparagus spears into 3 cm/ 1 inch pieces, slice the zucchini into discs, and finely chop 2 tbs of dill. Juice and zest a lemon and set aside in a bowl.
- When the risoni has 3 minutes left to cook, add in the zucchini and asparagus. When the risoni and veggies are cooked, take the saucepan off the heat and strain.
- Put the risoni and veggies back into the saucepan and place on the stove over a medium heat. Stir through the spinach, lemon juice and zest, olive oil, and 1 tbs of dill. Stir until the spinach has wilted and all the ingredients are warmed through.
- Divide the risoni between two bowls and top each with flaked pieces of the smoked salmon fillet, crumbled ricotta and the remaining dill.