Roasted Cabbage Steaks with Mustard Vinaigrette
From a Chef's Kitchen
Roasted Cabbage Steaks with Mustard Vinaigrette takes cabbage to a whole new delicious level!
- 1 large head green cabbage
- ¼ cup olive oil (divided)
- salt and freshly black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Slice cabbage into four or five thick "steaks." Drizzle with half the olive oil, season to taste with salt and black pepper and place on a nonstick baking sheet or one that is line with nonstick aluminum foil. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, whisk together remaining olive oil, red wine vinegar, coarse-grain mustard, Dijon mustard, honey, water, garlic and salt and black pepper, to taste.
- To serve, drizzle over cabbage steaks.
View the recipe instructions at From a Chef's Kitchen