Rosemary Chicken Skewers
The View From the Great Island
Rosemary Chicken Skewers ~ tender chunks of marinated chicken and rainbow veggies threaded onto fragrant spears of fresh rosemary ~ can you say delish?
- 1 packages of 2 O Organics Free Range Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (a pound to a pound and a quar
- 1 12-ounce bottle Signature SELECT Tzatziki Cucumber Dressing
- 8 sturdy sprigs of fresh rosemary, about 12 inches long
- 0.5 red onion, cut in 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 small zucchini, sliced into 1 inch rounds
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced into 1 inch rounds
- 1 small Japanese eggplant, sliced into 1 inch rounds
- about 8 small potatoes, pre-steamed or roasted
- 2-3 bell peppers, assorted colors, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Cut the chicken breasts into even 1 1/2 inch chunks. Put them in a bowl or a zip lock baggie and toss with 1/2 cup of the tzatziki dressing. Make sure all of the chicken is coated, and add more dressing if necessary. Seal and refrigerate for an hour, or up to overnight.
- Soak the rosemary stems in cold water while you prep your ingredients.
- Thread the rosemary with the chicken and vegetables, starting at the bottom of the stem and threading upward. You can use a metal or wooden skewer to pierce holes in the chicken and veggies first to make it easier to get it onto the rosemary.
- Grill for about 5 minutes per side, or until the chicken id done through and registers 165F on an instant read thermometer.
- Serve right away, with more dressing on the side for dipping or drizzling.