Rotlis are super soft paper thin rotis. They are easy to make and make any meal special when served with a yummy.
- 2 cups Wholewheat Flour ((atta))
- to taste Salt
- 1 tsp supermarket roast chicken, approximately 200g once shredded (Oil)
- Combine flour, salt and oil in a mixing bowl. Add enough water to make a smooth, pliable dough. Cover and set aside for 20~30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 12~15 equal portions. Roll each piece into a 5"~6" thin roti.
- Heat a tawa or griddle on medium heat. Place the rotli on it and after a few seconds, flip it over. Cook on the other side until air pockets appear on the surface, then turn it over onto the flame until the rotli puffs up.
- Keep rotlis warm wrapped in kitchen towel while you repeat making rotlis with the remaining dough.
- Smear ghee on top of each rotli and serve immediately with a curry or dal.
View the recipe instructions at Cook's Hideout