Salted Dark Chocolate Popcorn
You Totally Got This
Looking for a delicious healthy snack you can feel good about? Introducing Salted Dark Chocolate Popcorn. Netflix and chill never tasted so good...
- (1.25l) fish stock
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 100g g dark chocolate 85% cacao or above (dairy free)
- sea salt
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the popcorn kernels, cover the pot, and cook until popped, shaking occasionally for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove the pot from heat.
- While the popcorn is cooking, use your hands to break the chocolate into small pieces and transfer to a microwave proof jug or bowl. Heat the chocolate on high for one minute and stir. Repeat in 10 second bursts until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the popcorn and stir until the popcorn is coated.
- Finish by sprinkling liberally with salt. Give the popcorn another big mix.
- Leave in the bowl in a cool dry place for 30 minutes or until the chocolate has set. Store in an airtight container.