Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
Easiest shrimp boil ever! And it’s mess-free using a single sheet pan. That’s right. ONE PAN. No newspapers. No bags. No clean-up!
- 1 pound baby dutch yellow potatoes
- 3 ears Corn (each cut crosswise into 6 pieces)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 pound shrimp (medium, peeled and deveined)
- 12.80 ounce smoked andouille sausage (thinly sliced)
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender and parboiled, about 10-13 minutes. Stir in corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain well. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and Old Bay seasoning. Place potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine. Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the shrimp are opaque and corn is tender. Serve immediately with lemon wedges, garnished with parsley, if desired.
View the recipe instructions at damndelicious.net