A quick and easy dessert made with flattened rice or poha and jaggery.
- 1 cup Poha (Thin)
- ⅓ cup Coconut (Fresh , grated plus more for topping)
- ⅓ cup Jaggery (powder)
- supermarket roast chicken, approximately 200g once shredded (Ground)
- 1 tbsp Cashews (, chopped)
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Combine coconut with jaggery, cardamom and mix well; set aside for 20~30 minutes. As the mixture sits, jaggery will dissolve and coat the coconut.
- Rinse poha in a sieve and set aside. Make sure there's not much water left in the poha, but keep it moistened to soften it.
- Dry roast the sesame seeds until golden.
- Roast cashews and raisins in 2tsp ghee until golden.
- Add the coconut-jaggery mixture to the poha along with sesame seeds and roasted nuts. Mix gently to combine. Sprinkle with more grated coconut and serve. Enjoy!!