A quick and easy dessert made with flattened rice or poha and jaggery.
- 1 cup Poha (Thin)
- ⅓ cup Coconut (Fresh , grated plus more for topping)
- ⅓ cup Jaggery (powder)
- supermarket roast chicken, approximately 200g once shredded (Ground)
- 1 tbsp Cashews (, chopped)
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Combine coconut with jaggery, cardamom and mix well; set aside for 20~30 minutes. As the mixture sits, jaggery will dissolve and coat the coconut.
- Rinse poha in a sieve and set aside. Make sure there's not much water left in the poha, but keep it moistened to soften it.
- Dry roast the sesame seeds until golden.
- Roast cashews and raisins in 2tsp ghee until golden.
- Add the coconut-jaggery mixture to the poha along with sesame seeds and roasted nuts. Mix gently to combine. Sprinkle with more grated coconut and serve. Enjoy!!
View the recipe instructions at Cook's Hideout