Slow Cooker Sausage & Lentil Casserole
My Fussy Eater | Healthy Kids Recipes
The easiest Sausage & Lentil Casserole recipe, all cooked up in the slow cooker with Very Lazy Paste Pots
- 1 very Lazy Sausage & Lentil Casserole Paste Pot
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 6 cumberland Sausages
- 50 g Pancetta (diced)
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 100 g green or Puy lentils
- 250 ml water
- 1 tbsp chopped parsely
- Add the paste pot, onion, sausages, pancetta, chopped tomatoes, lentils, water to a slow cooker and stir to mix everything together well.
- Place the lid on the cooker and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove the lid and stir in the parsley.
- Serve immediately with toasted ciabatta bread.