Spaghetti with Tuna, Lemon and Dill
The View From the Great Island
Spaghetti with Tuna Lemon and Dill is a healthy and effortless 30-minute meal.
- 0.75 lb spaghetti
- 4 tbsp good quality extra virgin olive oil
- juice and zest of 1 large lemon
- 2 5-oz cans best quality tuna packed in water (I didn't quite use all of the second can, that's up to
- large handful of fresh dill fronds (chopped)
- 0.5 small red onion, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced
- 0.5 cup Greek olives (pitted)
- about 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Cook the pasta in lots of well salted boiling water according to the package directions until just al dente. As a general rule I taste the pasta a full 2 minutes before the cooking time on the package.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the rest of the ingredients. Add a little more oil if needed.
- Heat everything through, and enjoy!