Sweet Chili Salmon Recipe
Sweet Chili Salmon - quick and easy salmon with Thai sweet chili sauce. The recipe takes only 15 mins on skillet or you can bake it.
- 1 lb salmon (cut into 2-3 pieces)
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 4 tablespoons thai sweet chili sauce (bottled)
- 1½ teaspoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon white sesame
- ½ tablespoon cilantro leaves (chopped)
- Season the salmon with a wee bit of salt and pepper. Mix the sweet chili sauce, lime juice, sesame and cilantro leaves together. Stir to combine well. Set aside.
- Heat up a skillet with the oil on medium heat. Pan sear the salmon on both sides, until cooked. Transfer the salmon onto a serving platter, add the sweet chili sauce on top of the salmon and serve immediately.
View the recipe instructions at rasamalaysia.com