You Totally Got This
Can't decide between Mexican and Italian, why not have both? This Taco pizza has all the yummy flavours of a taco on a pizza base. It's seriously delish!
- 2 regular or gluten free wraps or pizza bases depending on your dietary requirements
- 200 g of beef mince
- ½ red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 cup of kidney beans
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 1 pinch of chilli powder (optional)
- 1 medium tomato (roughly diced)
- ½ cup of shredded mozzarella or tasty cheese
- ½ an iceberg lettuce
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup of coriander leaves
- gluten free corn chips to serve (optional, but recommended)
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F.
- Chop the onion and tomato, then put the mince, onion, kidney beans, tomato, garlic, cumin and paprika in a bowl and mix until the ingredients are well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the pizza bases on a lined baking tray, and spread them evenly with the meat mixture. You can flatten the mixture with the back of a spoon if you need to.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of each pizza, and pop them in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the mince is cooked and cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, shred the lettuce, mash the avocado and pick the coriander leaves.
- Once cooked, remove the pizzas from the oven and top with lettuce, coriander and avocado. Serve with corn chips for an extra yum treat.
View the recipe instructions at You Totally Got This