You Totally Got This
Can't decide between Mexican and Italian, why not have both? This Taco pizza has all the yummy flavours of a taco on a pizza base. It's seriously delish!
- 2 regular or gluten free wraps or pizza bases depending on your dietary requirements
- 200 g of beef mince
- ½ red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 cup of kidney beans
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 1 pinch of chilli powder (optional)
- 1 medium tomato (roughly diced)
- ½ cup of shredded mozzarella or tasty cheese
- ½ an iceberg lettuce
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup of coriander leaves
- gluten free corn chips to serve (optional, but recommended)
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F.
- Chop the onion and tomato, then put the mince, onion, kidney beans, tomato, garlic, cumin and paprika in a bowl and mix until the ingredients are well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the pizza bases on a lined baking tray, and spread them evenly with the meat mixture. You can flatten the mixture with the back of a spoon if you need to.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of each pizza, and pop them in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the mince is cooked and cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, shred the lettuce, mash the avocado and pick the coriander leaves.
- Once cooked, remove the pizzas from the oven and top with lettuce, coriander and avocado. Serve with corn chips for an extra yum treat.