Cake and Whisky
SO easy to make (no fuss whatsoever), SO delicious (moist, dense, chocolatey, so dreamy!) - this tahini brownie recipe is simply perfect.
- 120g g soft butter
- 160g g granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 70g g self-raising flour
- 200g g melted dark chocolate
- 2 large spoonfuls of good quality tahini
- a bit of warm water
- non compulsory: sesame seeds and/or chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 150°C (gas mark 4).
- Butter and flour a square baking dish (I like using my 20cm Pyrex one).
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and mix well to combine, then add the flour and mix some more.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and chocolate chips if using. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk the tahini with some warm water until you get a loose paste. Pour on top of the brownie batter. Use a spoon to create swirl patterns, then sprinkle with sesame seeds (if using).
- Bake for 35-40 min.