Thai Green Curry Traybake
This Thai green curry traybake is a winner! It's so simple to make and packs a real flavour punch.
- 3 green chillies (sliced)
- 1 Lemongrass (roughly chopped)
- ¼ onion
- 4 garlic cloves ((minced))
- 1 fresh ginger (thumb size) (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 1 fresh coriander (extra for serving )
- 1 handful thai basil (extra for serving)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp fish paste
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 lime juice
- 1 tsp palm sugar
- 400 g coconut milk
- 4 chicken drumsticks (on the bone)
- 4 chicken thighs (on the bone)
- 175 g baby corn
- 150 g green beans
- 150 g jasmine rice
- 1 lime (cut into wedges to serve )
- 1 red chilli (sliced to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / gas 4. Use about 1 tsp of oil to grease the tray, then add the chicken, seasoning with salt and pepper. Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking prepare the curry paste. Put all the ingredients into a food processor and whizz up until you have a smooth paste. Then add the coconut milk to the paste, you might need to give it a good whisk to combine.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and into the tray, cook for another 20 minutes.
- Add the baby corn and place back in the oven for another 20 minutes. Cook the jasmine rice on according to the packet instructions.
- Add the green beans and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Scatter with coriander, Thai basil and red chilli. Serve with jasmine rice and lime wedges. Enjoy!
View the recipe instructions at Globe Scoffers