Tuna Pasta Bake
Save time and effort with this tasty and easy to make tomato-based tuna pasta bake recipe
- 300 g fresh egg penne
- 500 g tomato and herb pasta sauce
- 120 g tuna steak in springwater (drained and flaked)
- 325 g sweetcorn in water (can, drained)
- 390 g italian chopped tomatoes
- 14 g fresh flat-leaf parsley (leaves picked, washed and chopped)
- 100 g mature cheddar (shredded)
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, then add the pasta and cook for 6 minutes. Drain. Tip the cooked pasta back into the pan and stir through the pasta sauce, tuna, sweetcorn, chopped tomatoes and half the parsley.
- 2 Tip the mixture into a 1½-litre baking dish and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Cook for 30 minutes until golden and bubbling. Garnish with the remaining parsley just before serving.
View the recipe instructions at recipes.sainsburys.co.uk